Sunday, February 13, 2011

Talented Friends Pt.2

Basically this week and part of next week are hell so instead of having anything expressive or creative to write I'm gonna cop out and let another one of my friends do the talking.

DC has been living in NYC for the last few years and has probably one of the best blogs to read, little stories, music recommendations , sick photos etc. I can't remember the first time I met DC but I remember the last time I saw him. It was somewhere in lower Manhattan near Fat Cat, it was a pleasure as always. The first time I visited NYC DC was kind enough to put me up and I had a sick time riding round Central Park and the streets, I didn't quite have a fun time getting locked outta the apartment, where upon DC's return from work, finding myself curled up on the door mat sleeping.

So that's enough for my mangled brain to handle right now, check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment