Thursday, April 28, 2011

Delta Airlines: Doesn't Ever Leave The Airport

So this is my complaint e-mail I sent to Delta and coincidentally I haven't had a reply from them, shock horror. I tried to write it as if I wasn't me and someone who was trying to be polite about being absolutely pissed off. Yeah it's got an uppity attitude and mild exaggerations but to no avail it seems. Fuck Delta.


"I cannot believe the level of service I received today for a flight to JFK that was delayed and then ended up cancelled. It has ruined my whole plans of flying home to England to be there for the Royal Wedding.

To even say I was disgusted at the lack of service implies that there actually was service when there wasn't any at all. I waited in the line to re-arrange details of my flight. I handed the ticket to the woman, whose name I did not make a note of and she did not so much say a single word to me let alone apologise for the flight being cancelled. She then proceeded to ask me if I knew any other places I could fly through to get to Manchester, UK, which I didn't but I expect people who work for the company day in day out to know this fact.

I had to put back my plans by a whole day, which results in more costs of booking a hotel for the night and then expenses of eating and drinking, arrangements to and from the airports on both side of the trip which is a costly thing.

I'm so outraged sat here writing this, I will never fly Delta again and will be sure to strongly recommend anyone flying with Delta, you are a disgrace to your partners who provide such good service, such as KLM and Air France. I'm not shocked as to what other passengers had to say about there previous terrible experiences with Delta. I picked you guys because you were cheap, I wish I had spent £200 more on a reputable airline that actually caters to it's customers needs. The reason for the flight being cancelled was never explained to me, the plane was there and I saw a crew head down the ramp so I have no idea, an explanation is the start of trying to rectify this terrible level of service"

No comments:

Post a Comment