Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Bad

So I failed on the Song a Day Attempt as it got pretty boring and laboursome and coincided with my visit to the ROC so I have hung off on updating it while I have been here.

I have had an awesome time, seeing lots of old friends and 'family'.

I have drunk copious amounts of decent beer, fired a variety of firearms, ate enough to feed a town in Ethiopia for a month, raved so hard at Wolfgang Gartner my arm nearly fell off, watched season 4 of Dexter, watched some terrible/amazing movies but most of all just chilled out and reset myself before the cuntmass that are my final ever exams before the real world, seriously wish I didn't have to do them but hey ho, I gotta do what needs to be done.

Real world awaits and brings plenty of unknowns, some I couldn't give a fuck about, some are key to where I'm going to be. I'm sure I'll do what I do best and just go with the flow and do what I think is right.

Wednesday I get back in Mans Vegas, living it up for a night there or at Cock City then back to a temporary real world of work, politics, studying, sucking the glass dick etc.

Some of the photos are here. I never take my camera out drinking so those are all stashed away in the old think tank

No comments:

Post a Comment