Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lomo Vienna Diary: 8th March 2010

I have several updates in my Lomo diary from way back that I feel should have a place on here to fill in some gaps.

Just updated my previous entry online. Jules made one of the funniest videos ever on FaceBook. I will not spoil it. I'll just post the link under here. (Note, I have no idea what I meant at the time of writing this)

Me and Angela spoke today via text.

Just watching the UK Office trying to write in this dam red light.

M&M cookies are yum.

I'm glad my friends are here for me right now.

To Do List:

Clean my room if I don't go riding after work tomorrow.

I need to get all my insurance papers together.

There is loads more which I can't think of right now.

Update NYC blog (yet to be written) and edit photos.

Hope to have all this done by Wednesday night. I'll let you know how it goes.

It went pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment