Thursday, January 20, 2011

Revival

Soooo yeah, my blog/motivation died for me to keep this thing going but I have decided, at possibly the worst time ever to start posting on my blog again.

The reason it's the worst time ever is that I am just looking for more excuses to distract me from the mountains of work I have to complete. I have decided that this year be my last full academic year ever and I give someone permission to shoot me if I decide to further my education in the future.

I'm not going to sit here and write about what I have done since my last update as I find it far too tedious and to be frank you may too. This is not to say my life has been boring, it's been one of the best parts of my life. I have achieved so much that I wanted to do. I have done some things I'm really proud of, some pretty I'm much ashamed of.

So as I say no talk about what I have been up to as this is the present and the present is now. 2 things have got me motivated to update my blog. The first one is the fact I watched Into The Wild last night which destroyed me completely. Completed knocked me out and put my brain all over the canvas. One of the best films I have seen, hands down. Secondly is a video my girlfriend had sent me. It's a pretty cute video, the guy narrating sounds like a friendly borderline stalker type of guy but it's still a cool story.

No comments:

Post a Comment