Thursday, September 24, 2009

Niagra Falls

Even with my super gimp hand I have been able to do a few things, such as like . . . well nothing exciting other than learning to wipe my arse with my left hand annnnnnnnnnnnnnd heading to Niagra Falls. It was pretty dam amazing but not what I expected. it has been bastardized by tourism to the point that you can almost convince yourself that it is man-made just from looking at it.

On closer inspection when you could feel the water and hear it at a deafening sound you then convince yourself that you must be dreaming. It is nothing short of epic to fullest, the full on brutality and beauty of mother nature, a combination that is always stellar to me no matter what. All in all a good day with the guys from Toad Hall (minus Rob who is lucky enough to go see it today).

Hope you enjoy the photos which are available here

No comments:

Post a Comment